Thursday, June 4, 2009

N.O Xplode did nothing for my workouts for VJB

In a post a week ago, I mentioned I was starting on a supplement called N.O. Xplode as a 'Performance Igniter' (those are the manufacturers words, not mine) in addition to re-commencing my protein supplements. The idea behind this was that N.O Xplode would help me go harder in the gym and hopefully get gains in strength quicker by lifting more. I had high hopes for the product, as I'd read in forums that it had really lifted some people in the gym, but I have to say, I'm very disappointed.

I've followed the usage instructions exactly, yet on the workouts where I was taking N.O Xplode, I actually ended up feeling more fatigued than in the session I did today, where I had a protein shake about mid-morning, as I always do, but then hit the gym for weights at around 2pm without N.O Xplode. Maybe I'm one of the people who it doesn't work on, or maybe the benefits are all psychosomatic... I can't make that call.

At any rate, I'll keep using it for 4 weeks, and if at the end of that period I'm still not seeing positive results, I'll stop using it... and probably give it away to a reader if anyone's interested.

0 comments: